OZC - Specialist Rehab after Brain Injury
The Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation (OZC) is part of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust. We provide high quality rehabilitation for the individual cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs of people with acquired brain injury. The Centre offers a unique (to the UK) holistic and intensive assessment and therapy programme.
We also aim to meet the needs of families of brain injured people.
Our ultimate aim is to promote the maximum level of :
· understanding the consequences of brain injury
· independent functioning in the home and community
· productive work
In partnership with clients, families and other services and through our links with the Medical Research Council and the NHS Research & Development Initiative, we seek to apply the latest research findings, evaluate our service and investigate ways to improve neuropsychological rehabilitation.
* 2013 OZC ' Identity After Brain Injury: Survivors Stories' Conference
5th July - Newmarket Racecourse - Exhibition Opportunities available!
New bespoke packages available for rehabilitation.
Book Now for our 2013 Courses
- see the courses tab for all of our 2013 events.
* Visit our fundraising page at "Just Giving" to donate to The Oliver Zangwill Centre www.justgiving.com/ozc
* Our recent book published by Cambridge University Press is
"Theory, Models, Therapy and Outcomes in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation" by Wilson Evans Gracey and Bateman
11 April 2013